Gradient flood fills, coming soon to the new Sketchbook Pro. With Linear and Radial gadiants, plus the ability to flip the gradient.
Enhance Gradients via Layer Blend modes…
Distort Transform of layers, too… (so cool!)…
Drawing cats with Sketchbook Pro:
The new Perspective Tool tutorial on making a city-scape, a feature coming soon to Sketchbook Pro…
A very cool new 6-hour video course in making comics with Sketchbook Pro, taught by the excellent tutor Paris Christou. “How to Make Comic Strips!” is available at Toonbox Studio. here’s the video trailer…
* Brainstorm your characters’ personality and enviroment.
* Learn the keys to coming up with stories, gags and jokes.
* Create character model sheets.
* Simplify your characters.
* Create character pose reference sheets.
* How to create speech balloons and panels.
* How to create backgrounds.
* How to choose suitable fonts.
* Marketing and making money from your work.
+ See Paris take three scripts to complete comic strips, start-to-finish in real-time!
Autodesk Sketchbook has a new official “Hero Challenge” on Deviant Art…
“the SketchBook Team has decided a ‘hero’ is anyone using SketchBook professionally. Each month, the selected SketchBook hero will challenge you with a drawing prompt. Download the prompt, and rise to the challenge.”
The Gravity Sketch, from London, UK. Sketch in space with …
* A transparent tablet with an embedded Arduino chip
* An infrared stylus
* Augmented reality glasses
Wear the AR glasses, draw 3d designs. See them hover in the air above the tablet. Rotate them with the stylus, as if they were a 3d model.
Now that’s a cool pad. Sadly we can’t buy it yet /whahhhaaa!!/ The team are still waiting for the UK Patent Office to award a patent.
Did you know that Sketchbook Pro has blending modes in layers? Yes, just like in Photoshop, plus a cool Glow addition. That’s coming your way in the summer 2014 release. Here’s a new preview tutorial video on the Glow and Colour modes…